• Hey :) Just a reminder that Fort community is not equipped to discuss current ongoing abuse. If you're currently involved in an abusive relationship - please log out, contact hotlines and/or alternative sites (the Help tab on top of any page lists a few of each), and feel free to come back to Fort once you're safe and stable. Be safe.

Wish we all could chat more.

Aimee

Moderated User
I have really loved the very few times I have found people in chats---maybe 2 or 3 times all together. It is a good way to get to know you all, understand more about you, how you feel, and love and appreciate you all. I wish we all could chat more often. I realize everyone has their own times to be on here, what they want and feel like doing, and so forth. I'm am just so thankful for all of you all in all the ways possible on here. Everyone has gone through abuse/trauma, yes, but, everyone is all so diff and I love to get to know you all. I will always respect every for their own uniqueness and abilities. But, I do like the chat part a lot---just my own preference.