• Hey :) Just a reminder that Fort community is not equipped to discuss current ongoing abuse. If you're currently involved in an abusive relationship - please log out, contact hotlines and/or alternative sites (the Help tab on top of any page lists a few of each), and feel free to come back to Fort once you're safe and stable. Be safe.

how do i deal with relationships now that i have trauma because of s*icide..?

i cant.. think of being with anyone now that i have- been through that.. its- so hard to just.. exist.. now..? i honestly- came to this because i was looking for things to help with another thing, but once i figured out this was a trauma site i figured why not post y'know? i dunno.. relationships on its own are so hard. and just with my past s/o doing- that- it was so hard to go through. i dont know if i'm gonna get any kind of response, but i just kinda need someone to be here for me i guess? because everyone i know is asleep.

uhh hello!.. ok so idk if this is triggering to anyone so !!TW right here i will be talking about age regression- somewhat, along with suicide!!! i am an age regressor (NOT A KINK) and i recently fell into my littlespace blah blah blah- and i had a really bad intrusive thought, that being, thinking about my past and things- and how when i was like- super young, my past s/o tried to commit suicide, left me for two months, then came back and acted as if nothing happened, all the while i thought he was dead. i just- i honestly dont know if that was something to have trauma about or not? right now my brain is just being a jerk in general and i dont know how to feel about anything right now.

If anyone has gone through similar please reach out to me! I need all the support i can get... :rain

Manya

here an there
Admin
sounds hard. i've known a few people who committed suicide, many more who attempted. i strongly believe its about them, not about me, its their experience, their story, their struggle. but of course it affects me too. not knowing if my significant other is dead or alive for two months - idk if i could cope with it. im assuming it was an anonymous long distance relationship or something, cuz with an irl relationship id be reaching out to the person, or, if they were too far away to reach them - id be calling a wellness check. personally i dont do online romantic relationships with people i dont know irl, but if i did - yeah, i can see how it can be hard to continue doing that, after such an experience. i think i'd stop that, would stick to 3d relationships only, so as not to be left wondering if my partner is dead or alive for two months, ever again. im sorry it happened to you :rs

ps: we're an abuse survivors community, people who have been abused. im blocking your account from accessing the private, survivors-only areas, but you're welcome to talk here in public forum :bf