• Hey :) Just a reminder that Fort community is not equipped to discuss current ongoing abuse. If you're currently involved in an abusive relationship - please log out, contact hotlines and/or alternative sites (the Help tab on top of any page lists a few of each), and feel free to come back to Fort once you're safe and stable. Be safe.

How did you find us?

I was looking for some sort of chatroom where I could talk to someone about the issues I've been having with self harm. Not really what I've found, but some of the tips on ADLs have helped.

googled 24/7 chat for abuse victims. i needed to talk to someone after my memory was triggered. i signed up immediatly for needing someone to talk to. after reading threw random post i knew this was were i would be able to talk about things and find a order to my thoughts.
seeing people posting about just what im feeling like their also in my head has been calming and im happy i stumbled upon this site.

U

Unregistered

New here.....How I found you

i started seeing a new doctor. While there we started talking about my past, and childhood so he suggested I come here and see if it may be something that could help me. He also so gave me a small packet of papers about your communitty and here I am.