• Hey :) Just a reminder that Fort community is not equipped to discuss current ongoing abuse. If you're currently involved in an abusive relationship - please log out, contact hotlines and/or alternative sites (the Help tab on top of any page lists a few of each), and feel free to come back to Fort once you're safe and stable. Be safe.

How did you find us?

I was referred tonight by the counselor I spoke to on the crisis text line came across it while helping me look for resources. They said they thought it could be beneficial to me and so I wanted to get on and check it out. Hope everyone is having a good night. ☺

Hi, that’s how I found this website too. I’m dealing with a little depression and anxiety and I’m just looking for friends I can talk to.

Sues

Getting The Hang Of It
Hi, I found this site through a google search. I've been looking for a local support group for a while, but the ones near me are not very good or are very triggering for me. So I decided to look online, and ended up here!

I am curious to those who are just now coming across the Fort and for those who are already registered here:

How did you find us?

Did someone recommend you here or maybe a random search on something abuse related or perhaps something totally UNRELATED to our theme but the site caught your attention anyway?

Interested to hear from you!
I text the help line at 741741 and they helped me with this link

I am curious to those who are just now coming across the Fort and for those who are already registered here:

How did you find us?

Did someone recommend you here or maybe a random search on something abuse related or perhaps something totally UNRELATED to our theme but the site caught your attention anyway?

I found you through google and it was the first time your forum came up. Thank you so much for being here!

S

Strong

How did you find us?

I texted the crisis text line because of worry about being okay or not and they gave me the link. So I am checking it out.

Thanks

How we found you!

Ive been struggling lately in connecting with people due to my parts and thought that maybe there was a community out there who we can relate to so i searched for DID community and you guys showed up in my search. We are new here.

How did you find us?

Hello yes I was referred

Coy

A therapist shared the link with me when I was reaching out to try and not cut myself. They asked what was happening to make me want to cut and when I told them child sex abuse memories they offered this link. So here I am.

How did you find us?

I was searching online for people like myself that understand and this seemed the best place to be.

How did you find us?

I contacted a crisis line and they found it for us actually :)