• Hey :) Just a reminder that Fort community is not equipped to discuss current ongoing abuse. If you're currently involved in an abusive relationship - please log out, contact hotlines and/or alternative sites (the Help tab on top of any page lists a few of each), and feel free to come back to Fort once you're safe and stable. Be safe.

How did you find us?

Lala

Admin
Admin
I am curious to those who are just now coming across the Fort and for those who are already registered here:

How did you find us?

Did someone recommend you here or maybe a random search on something abuse related or perhaps something totally UNRELATED to our theme but the site caught your attention anyway?

Interested to hear from you!

moondreams

Back to the Past
Got Keys
i found this site because someone from a site i used to go to told me about this place. i am sure glad they did too. i know that ever since i/we came here ive/weve never felt safer in talking about things and opening up and felt like we were accepted and that people care here. so really happy i found this place.

ashley and the others

Lucea

Known To All
How I Found You

Hi, :)

Hmmm ..... So was telling my T that I needed to TALK ,, (You know in the middle of the night ,, middle of the day ,, every day ,, SOMEONE PLEASEomglol) she suggested trying to find a chat site for DID.. so I typed in Chat DID and landed here. Was so kindly and gently welcomed ,, it was wonderful! So now that i know my way around a little ,, I try to welcome everyone new coming in ,, Thank you for being here!

kaven

DID Youth
"we" found you by typing in DID/*b*s* survivor.

It has been the BEST thing as there is ALWAYS SOME~ONE HERE at any time!

This site has saved our live litterally on more than one occation!

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!!

:gh

raindrop

Part Of The Crowd
what's love got to do with it? oh wait wrong topic....:bmp My T told me about the Fort site, and asked me to check it out so I would see there were many others struggling with the same things I do! Thank God you guys were here and so welcoming! hi10:
We are able to step out, learn so much more and take risk, thank you! ::bee HAPPY! :D rebos.

what's love got to do with it? oh wait wrong topic....:bmp My T told me about the Fort site, and asked me to check it out so I would see there were many others struggling with the same things I do! Thank God you guys were here and so welcoming! hi10:
We are able to step out, learn so much more and take risk, thank you! ::bee HAPPY! :D rebos.
"I" told my T about the Fort. He's now recommending it to his other trauma clients who are looking for support. :)

jlc20m et al :bf

Laura.4060

Part Of The Crowd
I was at my college's computer lab and the girl next me wa on this site so I decided to check it out when I got home because I saw it said "Abuse survivors community" and I loved it. I was I would have said more than just hi to her. I wish I could find her on here.

I was recommended this site from another site, on the basis that this site has a chatroom. I spend more of my time in chat than I do on the board. So this is advantageous for me.

i have been surfing the net all over the last few days, thats how I found you. the site seems to be carefully thought through in particular in terms of safety and thats what I liked
a

Simply Zoe

Getting The Hang Of It
finding the fort

i found the site buy typing self harm chat, i looked at a few but this site and info i read seemed most suited to me. so hello ev1 :gh

New Here

Hello Everyone, I am new here nd not really sure what to say...I found this pace by typing in domestic violence chat. I am looking to chat and just be able to be " ME " with no pressure, I just seoerated from my husband of 28 yrs yesterday. I am already being pressured in to going back to him, this control is hat i need not have any longer..and he cant see that, even after he tried to kill me last Saturday.. nd I just need to talk I suppose.. but Im gkd i found this place

kaven

DID Youth
"i" too typed in DID/*B*SE, and the Fort came up.

To this day it has/is the best site "i" have found and am so grateful it is here!