• Hey :) Just a reminder that Fort community is not equipped to discuss current ongoing abuse. If you're currently involved in an abusive relationship - please log out, contact hotlines and/or alternative sites (the Help tab on top of any page lists a few of each), and feel free to come back to Fort once you're safe and stable. Be safe.

Hellooo Im Wendy

Wendy

Fort Resident
Hi!! My name is Wendy!! I have been coming here since I was first diagnosed with DID,which was December 2008. Just a lil over a year now! When i found this site I thought it was amazing. I still think that. Coming here made me realize how much I am not as abnormal as I thought! I was able to share my experiences with others who totally understand. This is such an awesome room and I love the ppl that I have met here!!! I am on my way to healing with all the help of those here! I hope you are encouraged and uplifted, able to vent and meet new friends here as I have.. It's an awesome experience! Hope to see YOU in chat!!!:gh:agree:agree:agree

Wendy

Fort Resident
hey there... welcome to the fort!!! Hope you like it here as much as I have.. Im sure you will.. hope to meet you in chat!!!:agree

Patti

Pretty Active
Welcome to the Fort. I'm new here. But, I already love it here.

take care, Patti

jessicakes

Fort Resident
:yay wendy! i totally agree; the fort is a wonderful place! and you're a really valued member here :) it's so nice to see you've been more active recently!