• Hey :) Just a reminder that Fort community is not equipped to discuss current ongoing abuse. If you're currently involved in an abusive relationship - please log out, contact hotlines and/or alternative sites (the Help tab on top of any page lists a few of each), and feel free to come back to Fort once you're safe and stable. Be safe.

How did you find us?

I am curious to those who are just now coming across the Fort and for those who are already registered here:

How did you find us?

Did someone recommend you here or maybe a random search on something abuse related or perhaps something totally UNRELATED to our theme but the site caught your attention anyway?

Interested to hear from you!
I came across this site searching for a support group. Unfortunately a lot of the online support groups are not active. Then I found this place.

I am isolated and truly feel like I have no one who will stick around. Not even my friends and family will stick around. Can't really blame them for depression... That is when I started searching anon forums. I'm at a complete lost on what to do. The pain is still unbearable.

Anniie

Part Of The Crowd
ohhhhhh its so hard to remember but I think we googled a term like abuse or trauma or DID ??

it feels so long ago

:write:comp:write:comp

Jane

Lark Ascending
Got Keys
ohhhhhh its so hard to remember but I think we googled a term like abuse or trauma or DID ??

it feels so long ago
Did something similar - then hesitated for days before I plucked up the courage to register - but glad I did :pg

I read a lot on Quora, especially and questions and answers related to DID. One of the therapists who contributes there by answering mentioned this place as support for those looking for more resources.

Sincerely

Growing Famous
Got Keys
20 yrs ago I would chat on hjchat.
I was googling it only to find it no longer exists. Just looking for someone who gets it to sit with-even if that just means seeing names who are there at the same time as me.

Too_Isolated

Part Of The Crowd
I saw a new counselor this past Monday. She suggested that I find an online chat room for sexual abuse survivors so I could cconnect with other people who have been through the same trauma.

P

PAOR

I am curious to those who are just now coming across the Fort and for those who are already registered here:

How did you find us?

Did someone recommend you here or maybe a random search on something abuse related or perhaps something totally UNRELATED to our theme but the site caught your attention anyway?

Googled online domestic violence chat room. Found this on page two. Liked the preamble.

Kristine8285

Part Of The Crowd

How did you find us?

I been having a rough time honestly just I was just looking for a chat room to talk to someone who may understand the things I'm going through. I found this one chat and got talking to someone and they recommended me to take a look here. It seemed that most of the people can relate to things I'm going through and have been to and so I just started to come here more to let things out get advice and more information about stuff.

How did you find us?

Someone recommended it on Youtube

M

My past is gone

How did you find us?

Hi I need support for someone who thinks wife has did

S0CCERGlRL

Getting The Hang Of It

How did you find us?

I found the Fort via google search looking for support groups for abuse survivors. It’s nice knowing I’m not the only one that feels the way I do. My therapist has been trying to get me to participate in group counseling. I told her about this site and she came to the site read about it and fully supports me joining the Fort.

I was referred tonight by the counselor I spoke to on the crisis text line came across it while helping me look for resources. They said they thought it could be beneficial to me and so I wanted to get on and check it out. Hope everyone is having a good night. ☺

How did you find us?

I was directed here from the national crisis text hotline