+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I is Hannah

I is Hannah

hi my nam is hannah. i is 7 years old but i thinks i been 7 for a long time lik Jenny. i be so skared for all my life an i nevir got brave enuf to use my voiz but then i finds this fort refuge. i dint no wat refuge meend so i askd help to look it up. u no wat it meens? it meens:

n.

1. Protection or shelter, as from danger or hardship.
    2. A place providing protection or shelter.
    3. A source of help, relief, or comfort in times of trouble.

an that b egzactly wat i finds heer! this b my shelter an protectshon. it saf to tak heer an i nevir hads that afore. and it shur be a source of help too! i find lots of help heer and made my very ferst frend ever an that be jenny. now i has evin more frends like kaven an sum uthers too!

i hopes ifin u is skared cuz ther been peepl that herts u lots then u b brave for a lil bit an com in an say hi cuz i thinks everiwon needs a refuge sumware.

Affection
    hugz welcome! no termz ov endearment tho

Talking

Hannah>:< we r so happy u r uzen ur voice!! Thank you for sayen we waz ur friend. u kno wat? we have learned alot from u!! WOW that iz a really good thing u put up bout wat a refudge iz.. Thank you! We r so glad ur able to uze ur wordz an even laf a bit now u r a big help to us.. Hope to talk with u again soon-->:<(u got two hugz
    :tnk~~BETH~OUR LIL ANGEL~~
    Kaven RANT ZILLA~~

thanks u for two hugs kaven!! that be rilly cool

i is a help to u kaven?! i thot you help me an i dint help u!? but kimm telled me the same thing. she telld me that i be a help to her wen i thot she onli be a help to me. it cool to fine out i be importint!

Affection
    Virtual hugs are good, but terms of endearment tend to make me queasy. lol
    Hey Hannah! I am so glad you are not so afraid all the time now. You have been SO brave to start using your voice. I think what you said about everyone needing a refuge was so wise! I am glad you have found a refuge here!

~Honorary Member of the Troll Patrol~

Affection
    OK with all
    Hi Hannah,
    I'm glad to see you finding your voice and making new friends here. I know Lil Beth would love to be your friend for sure. Hopefully she will feel up to littles chat real soon because we've been quite sick. Have a happy day!!!!
    MANYSOULS

Sometimes I question my sanity, occasionally it replies!!!

Hi Hannah,

hi Hannah...hi Hannah....hi Hannah.......Cool words!....>:<

from Cesca
    *Honorary member of The Troll Patrol*

Affection
    hugz welcome! no termz ov endearment tho

Talking

aww Hannah.. ov course u have helped me!!!!>:<it iz not only bigz, or adults that help, but i have found that that most honest an sincear wordz have come from tha lil onez here(shh lets not tell them "bigz") lol Hannah, u r very wise, an ur wordz ring "truth".. i am soo very glad u came into our life
    :tnk~~BETH~OUR LIL ANGEL~~
    Kaven RANT ZILLA~~

hehehe ok we nots tell them big how smart we is ok! it dos mak me feel reel big that yu thinks i am wise an has truth werds tho cuz thats wat i wants. i dosnt want to be a big but i wants to hav a big hart with lots of room to luv an feer taks up lots of spas so i has to lern not hav hart full of feer so as i can hav hart full of luv. (thems werds sound reel smart to huh! lol)

Lala is offline ╰დ╮Reformatting❤ Me╭დ╯
    Affection
    Hugs are nice!
    We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
    Charles R. Swindoll
    Guidelines | TOS | Registration Agreement | FAQ | Chat Technical Issues | Joining Private Folders | Posting YouTube | Ignore A User | Report a post/PM
    I don't represent the staff in all of my posts. Most of this is just my personal reply!

Befrienders Worldwide- Help for suicidal feelings in over 40 countries.

Affection
    Hugs Only
    Hannah! We think you are so brave:lb, very smart and oh so kind>:<. We are so happy you have found your voice.
    You are great!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast