+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi I'm Bravehearts

Hi I'm Bravehearts

I am a Head Moderator and a chat host according to my title but mostly I just feel like a "normal" person. lol

I've been with the Fort almost from the very beginning and have always found it incredibly helpful and supportive. I love being apart of this family of people who understand my daily struggles and joys and are continually striving towards healing and peace.

Typically, I don't flash out my diagnoses as it's kind of an alphabet soup and can be confusing for those who don't understand, but for those of you who do and want to know you're not alone, I've been diagnosed, PTSD, MDD severe recurrent, and DID. If those mean nothing to you, no worries! That's probably a great thing!

Look forward to getting to know each of you as I am able. Glad you found us!!!!

Bravehearts
    Bravehearts

"Courage does not always roar, sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow'."

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol.

Affection
    hugz welcome! no termz ov endearment tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravehearts View Post
    I am a Head Moderator and a chat host according to my title but mostly I just feel like a "normal" person. lol

I've been with the Fort almost from the very beginning and have always found it incredibly helpful and supportive. I love being apart of this family of people who understand my daily struggles and joys and are continually striving towards healing and peace.

Typically, I don't flash out my diagnoses as it's kind of an alphabet soup and can be confusing for those who don't understand, but for those of you who do and want to know you're not alone, I've been diagnosed, PTSD, MDD severe recurrent, and DID. If those mean nothing to you, no worries! That's probably a great thing!

Look forward to getting to know each of you as I am able. Glad you found us!!!!

Bravehearts
    not shur if i did tha quote rt, but it waz tha part bout haven a place to go that understandz our daily strugelz. it iz also so true that it iz just az helpful to remember tha joyz we r haven too, i hope i get to kno u better,
    :tnk~~BETH~OUR LIL ANGEL~~
    Kaven RANT ZILLA~~

Thank you Bravehearts

Just new here and appreciate your simple message

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread