+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Silly but wanted opinions

Silly but wanted opinions

I feel this is a silly thing on my behalf ive escaped my domestic abuser. But all the time due to an aunt of mine who took his side i hear and get alot of stick from people as she lives in my street its hard to get away from yet she lies through her teeth tellin the family she doesnt talk to him etc.

But the thing im most annoyed about through lawyers my ex hasnt accepted supervised contact and my aunt has obv recently spoke to him as im getting the whole his mum is now dying of cancer and she was as much evil as her son may i add.

I feel this is a heart string puller and hes hoping i pull out of lawyers so he can continue his capaign of control on me which took me over a year to get away from..

Does this make me heartless that i actually dont really care and wont change my mind?

2. The following user says thank you to Barelybreathing for this useful post:

Reblisa (05-24-2018)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Welcome Barelybreathing….

All I can say is glad you are finding the strength to stick to your guns - not get derailed by the nonsense that is being thrown your way. You've come to a place where you can concentrate on yourself - what you need, your feeling as you find your way forward and escape from all the argy bargy you describe.

For you
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Jane for this useful post:

AnyWoman (06-05-2018),GentleLaughter (05-24-2018),Reblisa (05-24-2018)

Affection
    if i know you it's fine
    first of all i don't think it's silly, so don't worry. second of all i think you have every right to act in your own best interest. you know the score and you know what's best for you.
    the constellation

6. The following 3 users say thank you to tsukinobun for this useful post:

AnyWoman (06-05-2018),Jane (05-24-2018),Reblisa (05-24-2018)

Affection
    No prayers thanks otherwise all affection is good
    Sounds like you need to protect yourself and your child(ren). Emotional blackmail I usually give very short shrift to as i see it as yet another form of aggression ie trying to force me to do something I donít want to or is not in my best interest by emotional manipulation.

Hope you find the strength to stand your ground and let your lawyers fight your legal case for you on legal argument not other grounds. If he wants to make his life easier for himself and everyone he will cooperate, if he doesnít thatís his responsibility not yours.

Sending supportive vibes

I think i find this harder as my own blood aunt has been manipulated by him and she listens to anything he says makes up lies littles me trys to act like mother to my older daughter etc and with her living right across the street makes this all much harder the child me and my ex share together has very complex needs his dad couldnt cope with and when he did have the time seeing him spent that whole time mailing me about why he had to be in bed at a certain time why he rose early etc and how his behaviour was my fault so u can imagine having a flyin monkey who is a family member is much worse

+ Reply to Thread