+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Abuse is not love

Unregistered Guest

Abuse is not love

I am in an abusive relationship. Say it again. I am in a abusive relationship. ABUSE IS NOT LOVE. ABUSE IS NOT LOVE. ABUSE IS NOT LOVE. ABUSE IS not love. ABUSE IS NOT LOVE. I have to keep saying it over and over again because somehow I can't wrap my head around the fact that I am not loved. What I have been fighting for for years is not love. The man I made a baby with does not love me. If he did I would not be scared. I am scared. I get scared. That is not love. ABUSE IS NOT LOVE.

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.

I turned to staff at my local DV shelter and with their support was able to look at my options, develop a plan and eventually leave. Was not easy but like many before me I found I did have the strength to get through the tough stuff, the many changes and survive.

For you
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

3. The following user says thank you to Jane for this useful post:

Sunfl0wer (01-14-2018)

Unregistered Guest

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am in an abusive relationship. Say it again. I am in a abusive relationship. ABUSE IS NOT LOVE. ABUSE IS NOT LOVE. ABUSE IS NOT LOVE. ABUSE IS not love. ABUSE IS NOT LOVE. I have to keep saying it over and over again because somehow I can't wrap my head around the fact that I am not loved. What I have been fighting for for years is not love. The man I made a baby with does not love me. If he did I would not be scared. I am scared. I get scared. That is not love. ABUSE IS NOT LOVE.
    - Ive said these words to someone deeply close to me. If you are not loved and you are scared. Leave when you can. Why? because it can get even worse. I wouldn't want that to happen to you even though I do not know you . A man that loves a women would show all respect, if the respect isn't there he won't change and he will never have the respect for you. Best choice you can do is go and go now and find shelter or far family member.

+ Reply to Thread