+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi

hi I'm new here. I'm 34years old and suffer with ptsd, eupd, and depressive episodes. i am a survivor of physical, emotional and sexual abuse. I have had a lot of problems with self harm and suicide attempts, but have now gone two and a half years without self harm. Ive spent the last 10 years in hospital and am now in a open rehab as I'm on the mend. i struggle to ask for support and have big trust issues, which is partly why i have come to this site.

2. The following user says thank you to emjay for this useful post:

Jane (11-11-2017)

Kindness & hugs.
    Hi emjay - so sorry that you have been through so much - great though that you are making progress. All of us here have a history of abuse in one of other of its nasty forms...like you we came here to find and offer support as we work on our healing.

Hope to see you when you are on-line - in the meantime may I give you a sweet smelling rose freshly picked from the Fort garden

Oh and big hi five for being si and sui free for two years - know the resolve and conscious control that takes
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

4. The following user says thank you to Jane for this useful post:

eagle22 (11-13-2017)

+ Reply to Thread