+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A survivor seeking input from fellow survivors for a school research project

Unregistered Guest

A survivor seeking input from fellow survivors for a school research project

Hi everyone. I am a deletion graduate student and fellow survivor who is conducting research on the experiences of domestic violence survivors. Are there any DV or intimate partner violence survivors within this group who would be willing to take my quick 3-minute survey? Your responses will provide valuable insight into the survivor experience and will help me in my work to raise awareness of the domestic violence issue and inspire action and promote healing within the survivor community. Your responses will be kept anonymous. Thank you for your participation. You can access the survey at this link: deletion

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Hi and welcome

Just a heads-up - on our position regarding our site being used to recruit subjects for research projects and purposes. The steps and information that we require before we can consider such requests.

We recognize the importance of academic research and are very supportive of it. if you want us to link to your research study, please submit it through our contact form or email it to admin@fortrefuge.com. please include your credentials, the title of your study, its purpose, short description, and requirements for participants (over 18, history of child abuse, current domestic violence, etc). we'll screen it and post it on our quizzes page under "research studies", that page generates a lot more traffic than a forum post ever would.

we do not allow research on our forums or in chat because our community needs a comfortable place to talk to each other anonymously about abuse and its aftermath, free of disruptions like research, fundraisers, petitions, advertisements, or the like. please, forward your research requests to site admin instead.

Given the above I have removed your identifying info and contact email address from your request and invite you to resubmit your survey and other specified documentation as outlined above for our consideration. Finally I hope your research project goes well - that you meet your course requirements and end up with some useful findings.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Jane for this useful post:

Manya (10-05-2017),weepingwillow (10-08-2017)

+ Reply to Thread