+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened

NeedingAdvice Guest

What happened

I was at a friends, just me and him, drinking. Known friend for 25yrs. Had previous sexual relationship with him over 10 years. Had sex with him once a few months prior to this night. On this night I stayed round his in his bed taking myself to bed as very drunk, put my Pj's on and crashed out. Woke up with friend heavy on top of me, touching beats grinding, practically having sex with me. I told him ur heavy on me I can't breathe and asked what he was doing. He dint say anything. Before I could even think about what happened he lifting my legs up and penetrative sex with me for about 3minutes which I didn't stop. I just went along with it. Then he rolled off me and laid down back to me. I got up went to the toilet and just stood there thinking what the F just happened. Was he asleep? What happened? Have I just been sexually assaulted? It feels like I have been. I was asleep and I was very drunk I passed out on the bed in about a minute and then woke up with friend on top of me touching me. I was not round there for sex this time I was round as friends and that was very clear the whole night thru. I can't get my head around this and it is causing me extreme anxiety and depression. I guess I just want some advice. Some affirmation that I am not to blame and not going mad.

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    So sorry you were sexually taken advantage of. What this guy did was wrong. You and you alone own your body - to initiate unconsented sexual contact when the other person is asleep (? intoxicated) in no situation to give consent...is not ok - is at the very least sexual violation if not rape. Hear that you feel bad for not putting a stop to what this guy was doing...what with the unexpectedness of finding yourself in this position, being confused, forcibly woken and more I can understand why you didn't do this.

I am so, so sorry this happened to you...that this opportunistic predatory guy took advantage of you in this way.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

3. The following user says thank you to Jane for this useful post:

weepingwillow (10-08-2017)

+ Reply to Thread