+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is anybody out there?

Unregistered Guest

Is anybody out there?

We're not sure how to start other than multiplicity has recently turned our life upside down and we're struggling to find solid ground
    No one in our life understands and it would be nice to talk to someone that can.

We live in Australia. Have plans to go back to studying but right now finding our feet has to be the main focus. Its hard not to feel isloated in things i dont understand. Its harder to ask for help when there is little to no understanding of what goes on in our life.
    Hope to hear from someone.

J.

sure, we got plenty of folks with did, being an abuse site and all. got folks from australia too
    Guidelines | FAQ | Talk to Mods | Get Keys | Contributors Club

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol doing laundry in public:

3. The following user says thank you to Manya for this useful post:

Jane (06-05-2017)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Hi glad you have stepped in...all of us here are survivors of not ok stuff inflicted on us by others. So no shortage of people who know what it is like to live with abuse and heal from its often life altering aftermath. For many of us this includes dissociative symptoms...including DID.

Coming here has been a good choice for me...has enable me to connect with others who share some of my experiences and issues. Helps me to feel less alone.

For you.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

Affection
    test
    Hi there

Thought I had DID, suppose I got OSDD, not sure it matters.
    Anyway, came here cause I was aware of a Part, uh, then another was showing herself, things began happening a wee bit fast in seeming to want to show themself to me. It was way overwhelming and my head felt like it was on a carnival ride going waaaaay fast and I just wanted it to quiet down. Anyway, came here to try to make sense and understand stuff about myself that felt rather frightening.

So glad I did!

Really cannot replace the stuff I have learned being around Fort, reading, listening, and sharing.
    I learn a whole lot about myself in T, sure.
    But stuff I learn there and stuff I figure out here seems quite different.
    Also, it is nice to have time to think about and speak about stuff. (Cause not timed here like in sessions)

Somehow, my Parts can express themselves better when not speaking out loud anyways.
    After all, some are mute.
    Some feel they are contained more back in the subconscious this way, and don't gotta "Front" to be able to have some voice like time.
    Some feel safer.
    Idk
    I'm getting rambly now again.
    Just was trying to say hi!
    Had I not created my whole world. I would certainly have died in other people’s. ~Anias Nin

6. The following user says thank you to Sunfl0wer for this useful post:

Jane (06-05-2017)

Hey :)

Thankyou for the welcome

Im happy to listen to anyone (everyone)

J.

+ Reply to Thread