+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New

Unregistered Guest

Hello all,
    I am new to this website. I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse by my father and cousin. I struggle around this time of the year because it is so family oriented. I've been in therapy for many years because of the abuse but I feel like I'm still struggling. I'm looking for a safe place to talk about my experiences other than therapy.

Hugs, flowers, coffee, e.t.c. - good
    Hi, welcome to Fort
    Sorry to hear you are struggling, holidays are hard for a lot of survivors. . I hope that your holidays will go as well as possible.

We are glad to have you here, and I hope Fort will be as beneficial to you, as it has for me. Just wanted to let you know, that as a survivor of abuse, you are welcome to register as a member. You will be able to access more areas of this site, which might be helpful to you. No pressure of course, just however you feel.
    Though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not fear for you are with me.

There is no bravery, except in the face of real fear.

*I am here sporadically atm, due to health issues. If you p.m. me, I may not see it right away. So, don't feel bad, I will respond, but it might take a few days. To get a quicker response, please go to the "speak to mod" section.

3. The following user says thank you to ZJ for this useful post:

Jane (12-23-2016)

+ Reply to Thread