+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Here but Not Sure Where Here Is.

New Here but Not Sure Where Here Is.

I'm not sure how I found this site but I hope it helps me. I left my abusive relationship the last week of April 2016 but yet he still has a hold on me. We have a son together but he does nothing for him but still trys to fight me for him. He doesnt talk to him but yet is trying to spite me. I feel as if i can not escape. Im stuck. I feel like i cant move.

2. The following user says thank you to Black_Dream for this useful post:

Jobriel (12-19-2016)

PA USA
    I live on hugs.
    Welcome to Fort no matter what way you found us.

I'm sorry that you still have to deal with your abusive ex. I know it makes it difficult when you have a child and have to continue trying to co parent.

I see that you've registered, so if you feel it might be helpful you can also check out the members only forums as well. See if reading is useful for you or if you want to post something.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." -- Robin Williams
    "Don't be afraid of the shadows, that only means there's a light nearby." -- Evanescence
    "So when you’re feeling crazy, and things fall apart, listen to your head, remember who you are." -- Three Days Grace
    "But I am not really worried, I am not overly concerned. You try to tell yourself the things you tell yourself to make yourself forget." -- Counting Crows
    "Our brains are sick, but that's OK!"
    "Peace will win and fear will lose."

"And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it, and keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone."
    "It ain't the speakers that bump hearts, it's our hearts that make the beat!" -- twenty øne piløts |-/

4. The following user says thank you to weepingwillow for this useful post:

Jane (12-19-2016)

Kindness & hugs.

Hear how frustrating your situation is. why this man does not want to get on with his life...be a good father and let you get on with yours. Found when I left my ex he exploited every opportunity to try and keep me on egg-shells. My situation did not include custody battles...using his child in this way sure is not the behaviour of a caring or responsible father.

Hope to see you when you are on-site.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

+ Reply to Thread