+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Here

New Here

Hi,
    Not really sure what to say, I just joined here and am in recovery of my multiples. Im just looking to relate. I found out I had these problems when I hit adulthood. I was told that it was pretty early and unexpected. So I guess I'm weirder than I thought. It's been so hard to cope with anything AND EVEN HARDER TO FIND ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY TRULY UNDERSTANDS. So thats why I'm here. I really just need to talk to people who can get it and who know what it's like.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to LoyalFaith for this useful post:

Jane (10-02-2016),MakeshiftWe (10-03-2016),ZJ (10-03-2016)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Welcome LoyalFaith .

Happy you have decided to join us. Hope you soon feel at home here part of our community of survivors. That coming to our DID friendly group all who know what it is like to experience abuse...helps you to feel less alone. Don't know if you have explored the site yet but when I first came I found it interesting to read the DID related articles in the library and the conversations about the experience and issues of living with this condition in the DID folder. really helped me to hear to get an understanding of this condition not from a text book but from other members' perspective.

For you
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

Affection
    All are welcome.
    Welcome to The Fort!

Affection
    Hugs, flowers, coffee, e.t.c. - good
    Hi , I also deal with d.I.d., I found out when I was 22, so pretty young (didn't want you to feel alone or weird . Of course, I didn't actively try to resolve it for many years because I was kinda of hoping it would disappear on its own. This of course did not happen . So now I am rummaging through my mind and trying to deal with all the triggers and memories. Not an easy process, but one that is made easier by being on Fort. I hope being here will help you as well
    Though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not fear for you are with me.

There is no bravery, except in the face of real fear.

*I am here sporadically atm, due to health issues. If you p.m. me, I may not see it right away. So, don't feel bad, I will respond, but it might take a few days. To get a quicker response, please go to the "speak to mod" section.

+ Reply to Thread