+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anyone ever been raped and had the feeling that they weren't the first victim?

Has anyone ever been raped and had the feeling that they weren't the first victim?

My rapist knew exactly what to do, it was almost like something he had perfected over time with other girls. He grabbed me by the neck immediately after shoving me. When I threw his hand off and screamed at him he seemed slightly taken aback but then did it again a few seconds later. I feel like if it was his first time he would have been freaked out and not so comfortable with using violence against me. Has anyone ever experienced this?? (Later, other people came forward and said he did the same, so my intuition was right.) If anyone had this experience, could you share your experience and why you thought you weren't the first?

-Thanks

Affection
    test
    Well, whenever I was groomed, I assumed I was not the first cause I assume he developed his grooming skills over time.

For rapes, um, i really am not sure. Yea, I was drugged and raped, seemed he either had done this or got advice from someone to know correct dosage to slip me and such.

Yea, I assume I was not first or last in many cases...

3. The following user says thank you to Sunfl0wer for this useful post:

Kibbles (09-23-2016)

+ Reply to Thread