+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thankful I found you

Thankful Guest

Thankful I found you

This is outstanding material. It's no accident that I found your blog tonight.

Everything that I've read tonight is exactly what I've been a witness to for the past thirty years. The children are so mixed up and confused even today. I am forwarding this information to all that are involved.

Thank you for using your time and talent to help others.

PA USA
    I live on hugs.
    glad to hear that you've found helpful material here, there's quite a lot in the library. Fort is a peer support forum for people recovering from abuse. This means we have a variety of perspectives here, and experiences. If you are trying to recover from abuse, you may find more helpful info and discussions by registering.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." -- Robin Williams
    "Don't be afraid of the shadows, that only means there's a light nearby." -- Evanescence
    "So when you’re feeling crazy, and things fall apart, listen to your head, remember who you are." -- Three Days Grace
    "But I am not really worried, I am not overly concerned. You try to tell yourself the things you tell yourself to make yourself forget." -- Counting Crows
    "Our brains are sick, but that's OK!"
    "Peace will win and fear will lose."

"And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it, and keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone."
    "It ain't the speakers that bump hearts, it's our hearts that make the beat!" -- twenty øne piløts |-/

3. The following user says thank you to weepingwillow for this useful post:

Jane (09-10-2016)

Kindness & hugs.
    What nice feedback...made me smile. Thank you for taking the time to post it. May I repeat Willow's invitation to join us - register if you feel this will help you on your own healing journey
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

+ Reply to Thread