+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trouble Registering

Unregistered Guest

Trouble Registering

Hi Everyone-
    I've tried to register 2x and keep getting this message

Sorry, registration denied because you have stated that you've either never been abused or that you're here because you're concerned about someone else. Fort membership is only offered to people who would like to talk of their personal experience with abuse. Feel free to use our Guest Forum instead, our members frequently read and answer guest threads.

I do not see where I indicated any of this or not, I did not see an area where you'd specify this while registering.. but i may be missing something? I do have questions (I have been abused, and it's about me) but I am much more comfortable posting about it in the private area... Any suggestions/advice/tips?

Much Thanks!

yeah, happens often that people miss the question. bottom of the registration page, where it says:

You've just read that Fort registration is open to abuse survivors only. Please pick one option that best describes you:

I have read and agree to abide by these rules. I am here because I'm concerned about a loved one.
    I have read and agree to abide by these rules. I am here to talk of my recovery from abuse I have suffered.
    I have read and agree to abide by these rules. I have never been abused, but I have emotional problems I need help with.
    thats where the selection happens, you need to pick one option, not all three. hope it helps
    Guidelines | FAQ | Talk to Mods | Get Keys | Contributors Club

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol doing laundry in public:

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Manya for this useful post:

Jane (08-02-2016),weepingwillow (08-03-2016)

+ Reply to Thread