+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not sure what's going to be revealed

Not sure what's going to be revealed

So .. it's brewing. They are busy. I can't sleep. The chatter is loud. I am scared. I know a dark memory is coming. Darker than ever before. They are worried that I won't survive it. Maybe they are right or the majority of them. There is always one who knows that I will. I'm not sure the cost of survival anymore, but we go on...
    This memory, the feeling surrounding this one is bad... it's coming... wish us luck.

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Hi assume you are referring to your inner system...that you have been diagnosed with DID. In your situation It is not possible for strangers on an on-line to provide you with the help you clearly need. You need to reach out for 3d help...make an urgent appointment to talk to a qualified professional. I believe it is important to take fears that you may be harmed...harm yourself very, seriously. I suggest you log off and seek 3d help. You're welcome to come back here once you have dealt with your present situation...are feeling stable.
    Heading off on a mini vacation - some rest and recreation - be back at the end of the week - round about Sunday 24th

Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

+ Reply to Thread