+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi

Hi

Well, I found this site through google. Was just looking for somewhere I could talk to people that may have been through some of the same crap as me. Just doesn't seem that people that haven't been abused understand me much. I've been in therapy about a year and I have DID. I'm 27 years old and I'm pretty sure my whole life has blown up. Not really sure where I go from here or what to say. Just wanted to say hi I guess.

welcome to fort

this is guests forum, open to public, not all of our members are comfortable posting in public areas - but i bet you'll find plenty of people to talk to in the rest of forums
    Guidelines | FAQ | Talk to Mods | Get Keys | Contributors Club

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol doing laundry in public:

Affection
    Hugs, flowers, coffee, e.t.c. - good
    Hi Welcome to Fort! Glad you stopped by, hope Fort will be a helpful place for you. Look forward to seeing you around
    Though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not fear for you are with me.

There is no bravery, except in the face of real fear.

*I am here sporadically atm, due to health issues. If you p.m. me, I may not see it right away. So, don't feel bad, I will respond, but it might take a few days. To get a quicker response, please go to the "speak to mod" section.

+ Reply to Thread