+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi everyone

hi everyone

I'm new here. Admittedly, it's taken me a long time to post because i get a serious case of the nerves in situations like this. I'm an adult male with DID and i have a pretty extensive system. I was ritually/physically/sexually abused from the time i was an infant. I'm just trying to get a handle on living a normal life 6 years after getting away from the bad scene that was my existence. It's not coming along easily as i'd like and i have few options of people i can trust to talk to. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and i hope folk here are finding some hope and relief from isolation. Thanks for listening.

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    ad'sdd

Get the newbie, tentative thing and glad you have reached the stage of feeling comfortable enough to introduce yourself. Is just fine to move at your own pace, to use the site in away that works for you.

All of us here have suffered at the hands of others and have come here for support as we work on our own healing. Idk if you have already explored the site. I do know that dipping into the library and DID folder helped me to feel less of a one off to realise... that DID was not the rarity I thought it was...this on its own was a relief.

Hope to see you when you are on-line.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

Thanks for your reply and pointing out some things to read. I'm sorry if sometimes It takes me a while to get back to some things. I guess not all my insiders are thrilled at my talking.

purpleclouds is offline Even Broken Crayons Still Color
    Affection
    Safe hugs are welcome :)
    Hey!

I can totally relate to some of the things you say (extensive system, type of abuse etc) but i won't go into this because is the public part of the forum.

But ! SO glad you're seeking support. I can hope that fort is a breath of fresh air for you.

After a month of posting you can apply for keys--there are also keys to the RA folder which you can apply for which may be helpful for you.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

xx

“She could never go back and make some of the details pretty. All she could do was move forward and make the whole beautiful.”
    -Terri St. Cloud

5. The following user says thank you to purpleclouds for this useful post:

Adogsdaydream (07-11-2016)

+ Reply to Thread