+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scared...

Affection
    Anything God/Prayer related

Scared...

I am fed up with being scared, but my mind and body gets overtaken by my autopilot and now I know why. I just recently had multiple flashbacks of repressed memories from when I was very little. It's so awful. All I want to do is cry and fall apart. I think I am having a nervous breakdown again. I can't think straight, my ADD has kicked into high gear, my hair is falling out again, my fibro is worse than ever. I am a mom of two little girls and a six month old boy who need me. I feel like dry sand, no matter how many times I try repairing myself I keep falling apart.

Tasha1701D is offline Fort Security Chief & Stargazer
    Affection
    Penguins & hugs work, no prayers or religious refs
    I really relate to what you're saying here, especially when the stressors in my life keep piling up a lot. Hope that you're able to find the support you need, both online and in 3D. I know finding fort has really helped me out, as well as my therapist. for you and your kids.
    ~Tasha

May you have peace, live long, and prosper.

"On the starship Enterprise, no one is alone." ~Capt. Jean-Luc Picard in The Bonding, ST:TNG Season 3
    "Seize the time, Meribor-live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." ~Capt. Jean-Luc Picard as Kamin in The Inner Light, ST:TNG Season 5

3. The following user says thank you to Tasha1701D for this useful post:

Amie (06-30-2016)

Been there....

I'd be lying if I said I can imagine I how you, cause I know. I dunno what I can say to make you feel better but I know when I was feeling this way I taped pictures of everyone and thing I loved to my mirror so when I woke up in the morning id know what I had to keep fighting for

5. The following user says thank you to b_litwalk for this useful post:

Amie (06-30-2016)

+ Reply to Thread