+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, I'm New

Hello, I'm New

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself, and I'm not sure how this works yet so I hope this is the place to do this.
    I don't want to use this introduction to get too much into the emotional abuse I endure on a daily basis. I just wanted to say hello, and say I am glad I found this site. I will post more as I explore these forum posts. I am looking forward to meeting you all in the chat rooms and on the forum.

tao

2. The following 2 users say thank you to tao for this useful post:

Jane (05-12-2016),MakeshiftWe (05-12-2016)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Hi tao...nice to meet you

Happy exploring. Have you dipped into the library yet? We got some real interesting articles there...some written by members. It is just fine to take your time...post and contribute as you wish and feel ready. No pressure... happy for you to use Fort as it works for you.

Looking forward to seeing you when you are on-line. In the meantime a gang of backward skipping penguins for you.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

Affection
    Hugs, flowers, coffee, e.t.c. - good
    Hi Tao, nice to meet you, welcome to Fort! Hope Fort will help you as much as it has helped to me
    Though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not fear for you are with me.

There is no bravery, except in the face of real fear.

*I am here sporadically atm, due to health issues. If you p.m. me, I may not see it right away. So, don't feel bad, I will respond, but it might take a few days. To get a quicker response, please go to the "speak to mod" section.

+ Reply to Thread