+ Reply to Thread

Thread: have court Tomorrow, scared

have court Tomorrow, scared

I was beaten within an inch of my life 2 mos ago. have final restraining order now im a witness for the states prosecution. im scared. This is the criminal case , now and Im lost Just need to get myself together and try and get through this . this is second time Im going for this . I hope prosecutor ends this . can't sleep or eat. when I see blue and red lights out my window I panic. Cops have been good, but I live in a rural area. only reason I havent gone to shelter is my 4lb dog, Lucille.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to jamie wildman for this useful post:

Jane (05-02-2016),ZJ (05-03-2016)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Hi Jamie...can understand your anxiety...recent attack and having to face up to your abuser in court. Not easy. I hope you continue to be able to find the strength to not let this man or his defence team intimidate you. Idk in my country you do not need to move into a shelter to receive support from the staff there...when I was going through some (admittedly non-criminal related) property stuff I found them very helpful...was able to ring at anytime of the day and night and receive their support, one even came to court with me. Idk if they offer the same thing in your country...may be worth giving them a call.

I'm glad that you have Lucille...4lbs...thats a cute sized pooch.

My thoughts are with you as you deal with this challenging time in your life. Hope things are not too stressful tomorrow
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Jane for this useful post:

Shelter (05-03-2016),weepingwillow (05-02-2016),ZJ (05-03-2016)

Affection
    Hugs, flowers, coffee, e.t.c. - good
    Hi,
    Sounds like a really tough situation, would certainly cause me anxiety as well. Hope things go in your favour.
    When I was dealing with being raped, I went to the local woman's shelter, and received free counselling an other services, without having to actually stay there. Can totally understand why you would not want to give up your dog, could not give mine up either Btw,
    Though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not fear for you are with me.

There is no bravery, except in the face of real fear.

*I am here sporadically atm, due to health issues. If you p.m. me, I may not see it right away. So, don't feel bad, I will respond, but it might take a few days. To get a quicker response, please go to the "speak to mod" section.

6. The following user says thank you to ZJ for this useful post:

weepingwillow (05-05-2016)

+ Reply to Thread