+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raped by a friend

Raped by a friend

I woke up last night and was been raped by a friend 😟
    All he said is sorry it won't happen again but this is the fifth time
    And now I am so depressed words can't express how I feel
    I'm tired of his sorry excuses he waits for me to sleep and sneek in my room I did lock the door but I woke up to go toilet and forgot to lock it and he took his chance again

o.0 someone raped you five times and you still refer to them as a friend? did you consider calling police?
    Guidelines | FAQ | Talk to Mods | Get Keys | Contributors Club

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol doing laundry in public:

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Manya for this useful post:

Jane (05-01-2016),weepingwillow (05-02-2016),ZJ (05-01-2016)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    What this guy is doing if proven (in these days of DNA testing not too hard to do) he would end up in court. Idk in your situation I would put the police's number on speed dial. Imo he is not a friend he is a repeat sexual predator. Not the sort of person it is safe to share a house with.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

5. The following 4 users say thank you to Jane for this useful post:

Manya (05-01-2016),Shelter (05-01-2016),weepingwillow (05-02-2016),ZJ (05-01-2016)

Affection
    Hugs, flowers, coffee, e.t.c. - good
    Yeah, not a friend in my book. Imo, I would want to get away from said person, just to keep myself safe. From personal experience, once someone has crossed this sort of boundary, they will usually continue to do so. It might help to get a t to assist you, or call one of the numbers under help. Just a suggestion
    Though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not fear for you are with me.

There is no bravery, except in the face of real fear.

*I am here sporadically atm, due to health issues. If you p.m. me, I may not see it right away. So, don't feel bad, I will respond, but it might take a few days. To get a quicker response, please go to the "speak to mod" section.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to ZJ for this useful post:

Jane (05-01-2016),weepingwillow (05-02-2016)

+ Reply to Thread