+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to DID & Speaking "publicly" about it.

New to DID & Speaking "publicly" about it.

Hello... After hiding this misunderstood part of me my entire life, it's hard to put myself out there. But since I have the guise of the Internet I can pursue my desire to speak to someone else like me. Just wondering if mine are like others' others. How people cope and if they've learned to control it... I'm looking for a friend, like me.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to HazelAzazel for this useful post:

Jane (04-25-2016),Jobriel (04-26-2016),ZJ (04-25-2016)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    HazelAzazel...glad you found us...have stepped into our DID-friendly site. See you have registered so have access to the members only folders. You might like to click of the DID one lots of interesting onversations and info there about this subject.

Hope to see you when you are on-site. In the meantime may I offer you a welcoming rose?
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

Affection
    Hugs, flowers, coffee, e.t.c. - good
    Hi, to Fort! Glad you found the courage to step out and speak of your experiences. I know for me ( also d.i.d.) it has been very informative and helpful to be on site, hope your experience will be similar.
    Though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not fear for you are with me.

There is no bravery, except in the face of real fear.

*I am here sporadically atm, due to health issues. If you p.m. me, I may not see it right away. So, don't feel bad, I will respond, but it might take a few days. To get a quicker response, please go to the "speak to mod" section.

Welcome to the Fort. This is the most DID friendly place.

+ Reply to Thread