+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anger management

Anger management

I don't know what to do anymore. I've had anger management sessions and counselling for self harm. But I'm still full of anger. I've cut myself a few times and hurt my husband and been hurt back. I'm almost at the point where I just want to die, to leave all this pain behind.

I'd like any opinions on how to handle anger in the best way possible and safest.

2. The following user says thank you to D16 for this useful post:

Jane (04-21-2016)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    D16

Sorry that your life experiences have left you very angry. In my book anger is as normal as the next feeling...often rightly based. Hear how hard it is for you manage it...not express it in unfair ways...release it onto innocent others...how that causes issues. My issue was not anger but sadness - it control me rather than me controlling it. ; Thing that helped me was to find out what was causing it...and do the hard work of processing this underlying stuff. Needed a T to do this. Was not easy but did help.

For you
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

we got a page on it somewhere in library, and also got a whole anger management forum folder, under repairing the damage/emotional health. lotsa interesting threads there imho. i see you have an account at fort, feel free to use anger management folder
    Guidelines | FAQ | Talk to Mods | Get Keys | Contributors Club

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol doing laundry in public:

5. The following user says thank you to Manya for this useful post:

weepingwillow (04-21-2016)

+ Reply to Thread