+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help

Please help

I have faced abuse, domestic violence, developed PTSD, lost friends, family hate me.. i got noone left.. Life is so unfair and miserable for me.. I want to die.. i have decided to die, i dont know know what to do or where to go anymore...
    I have faced abuse, domestic violence, developed PTSD, lost friends, family hate me.. i got noone left.. Life is so unfair and miserable for me.. I want to die.. i have decided to die, i dont know know what to do or where to go anymore...

hey Pri_PTSD

i hear you. i think most of us have thought of suicide at some point and can relate to the despair. i see you have an account at fort, so you could talk about coping with these feelings in the self-inflictions folder, under mental health. topic of suicide comes up often, im sure you'll get some responses. wanted to mention though - fort is a peer support group, we're all abuse survivors, just like you, struggling with similar issues, and talking about them. there are no counselor on staff, and we cant offer anything other than a listening ear and our personal experiences with the issue. theres the "help" tab on top of every page, it got a bunch of hotlines, chatlines, and other organizations that can offer professional help if/when you need it. if you feel theres a chance you might attempt suicide, you need to log out and call one of those numbers, your local emergency number, a therapist, a doctor, or other mental health professional in your area. we're under mandatory reporting laws, so if someone threatens suicide - we have no choice but to call their local police station for a wellness check. talking of having these feelings and brainstorming ways to cope with them is totally cool, in the self-inflictions folder. but actually stating that you're about to kill yourself will result in a wellness check. just wanted to be straight with you about it, i think we owe each other this minimal honesty

for you, hope you get the support you need, here or through hotlines, and feel better soon. suicide crisis sucks, been there myself a few times, not fun.
    Guidelines | FAQ | Talk to Mods | Get Keys | Contributors Club

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol doing laundry in public:

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Manya for this useful post:

Jane (04-01-2016),purpleclouds (04-01-2016),weepingwillow (04-02-2016)

Sorry you are struggling so much. I completely understand that feeling. I don't have any advice, but I am here to listen if you want.

5. The following user says thank you to Jobriel for this useful post:

Jane (04-01-2016)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Sorry you feel as you do...I hope you find the courage to reach out and receive the qualified help you need to regain your sense of safety.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

7. The following user says thank you to Jane for this useful post:

Manya (04-02-2016)

+ Reply to Thread