+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello

Unregistered Guest

hello

Hello I'm new here. my name is Rhonda. I'm looking for a support group. I was abused as a child as well as an adult. My father abused me physically and my mom emotionally. My husbands were abusive too, both physically and emotionally. I have PTSD because of the abuse. I'm in therapy but wanted to get into something more than therapy. So here I am. I'm hoping to meet others who had similar experiences. I'm hoping I can share my experiences and get feedback.

hurt

i have also been abused by my partner for 23 years and i am having a really hard time dealing with this i also have ptsd

3. The following user says thank you to rukas123 for this useful post:

Jane (03-06-2016)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Hi Rhonda So sorry that you like the rest of us here know what it is like to live with intentional harm from others...its tough aftermath. For many of us this includes ptsd.

Wonder if you are interested in joining our community? To do this...click on and read the guidelines doc (link in the header)...if fort sounds like your sort of place click on the button at the bottom of the page which will open a registration screen.

For you .
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

5. The following user says thank you to Jane for this useful post:

weepingwillow (03-07-2016)

+ Reply to Thread