+ Reply to Thread

Thread: attention researchers

Lightbulb attention researchers

hi

we recognize the importance of academic research and are very supportive of it. if you want us to link to your research study, please submit it through our contact form or email it to admin@fortrefuge.com. please include your credentials, the title of your study, its purpose, short description, and requirements for participants (over 18, history of child abuse, current domestic violence, etc). we'll screen it and post it on our quizzes page under "research studies", that page generates a lot more traffic than a forum post ever would.

we do not allow research on our forums or in chat because our community needs a comfortable place to talk to each other anonymously about abuse and its aftermath, free of disruptions like research, fundraisers, petitions, advertisements, or the like. please, forward your research requests to site admin instead.

Guidelines | FAQ | Talk to Mods | Get Keys | Contributors Club

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol doing laundry in public:

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Manya for this useful post:

Alia (11-07-2016),Devin (04-13-2016),Iris (02-15-2016),weepingwillow (02-15-2016)

Unregistered Guest

Research participants needed for a project about males suffering from DV.

My name is Melissa Milligan. I am a graduate student of Sociology at the University of West Georgia. I am currently working on my masters thesis. The topic of my study is to explore the connection between domestic violence and police response. An important part of the project is exploring how victims feel about the services offered/not offered to them. I am focusing on males who were/are abused by their female partners, as this is an understudied form of domestic violence in our society.

Thank you for reading this and for your time!
    <link removed>

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My name is Melissa Milligan. I am a graduate student of Sociology at the University of West Georgia. I am currently working on my masters thesis. The topic of my study is to explore the connection between domestic violence and police response. An important part of the project is exploring how victims feel about the services offered/not offered to them. I am focusing on males who were/are abused by their female partners, as this is an understudied form of domestic violence in our society.

Thank you for reading this and for your time!
    <link removed>
    hey melissa, as you can see above, we do not allow research on forums. we added the link to your survey to our quizzes page, hope you get a lot of responses
    Guidelines | FAQ | Talk to Mods | Get Keys | Contributors Club

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol doing laundry in public:

5. The following user says thank you to Manya for this useful post:

weepingwillow (04-02-2017)

+ Reply to Thread