+ Reply to Thread

Thread: old/new again here

old/new again here

Hi everyone I went under So Tired a few years ago and got away from this site. I do not know why, as I was not ready to leave you good people who help me so much. I divorced my abusive husband a couple of years ago and the abuse is still going on. He stalks me and the courts let him do it with or without a restraining order. I have told myself I am strong and do not any one to help me but after a lot of thinking today, I realize I do need others who understand where I am coming from. Not long after I stopped coming to this website he had and/or paid someone to break into my house and beat me pretty badly. The police did nothing but take pictures even though they said they had a pretty good idea who was behind it. He has broke his restraining order so many time (due to the police friends he has) I am the one who seems to look bad. There are times I want to scream or curl up somewhere and pretend I am no longer here. I suffer from high anxiety and PTSD severely. More than once I have woken from a nightmare and found myself hyperventilating in a corner wondering if he is near. Sorry this is so long but I am so confused and scared. I just want a life for myself without him. I do not know how to get rid of him when he is in a position to have high up people on his side and I feel like I am fighting for crumbs. Sorry really needed to get that out of my system. Thank you for taking the time to listen.

2. The following user says thank you to Morgana for this useful post:

Jane (02-09-2016)

Welcome back.

Affection
    All are welcome.
    Welcome Back to The Fort!

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Welcome back

I am so sorry you are still living with the things you describe. Can understand how frustrating and scary that must be...how tough that because of his association with the local police he is able to manipulate things so that you do not get the support you deserve and need.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

Thank you for welcoming me back. I hope it helps coming to the forum. It did last time I was coming.

7. The following user says thank you to Morgana for this useful post:

Jane (02-09-2016)

One step

I'm in a situation similar but yours is way more severe. I am a man that was abused by my wife. She abuses me through the courts, mentally, etc. I don't have the physical fest element.

I am so sorry this is happening to you. One day at a time. Hang in there. It can't last forever. There will be light for you one day.

+ Reply to Thread