+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am who I am but who am I

I am who I am but who am I

Hi Just a little bit of who I am. I have been through many years of all forms of abuse, among other traumatic events. Some of it I may have asked for by my actions but I did not expect what has happened completely. You think it is done when you leave but the healing process can be just as long if not longer then the abuse. Thank God that I am a survivor and I am keeping my eyes fixed on what is above for this world is only temporary. I look forward to talking to everyone.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Angelhugs for this useful post:

Sunshinegang (12-31-2015),ZJ (12-16-2015)

Affection
    Hugs, flowers, coffee, e.t.c. - good
    Hi Angelhugs, glad you stopped by. Everyone here has been through some form of abuse, so lots of people who can relate. Hope you find the support your needing. I can also relate to seeing G-d bring me through many, many things I look forward to seeing you around
    Though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not fear for you are with me.

There is no bravery, except in the face of real fear.

*I am here sporadically atm, due to health issues. If you p.m. me, I may not see it right away. So, don't feel bad, I will respond, but it might take a few days. To get a quicker response, please go to the "speak to mod" section.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to ZJ for this useful post:

Angelhugs (12-16-2015),Sunshinegang (12-31-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ZJ View Post
    Hi Angelhugs, glad you stopped by. Everyone here has been through some form of abuse, so lots of people who can relate. Hope you find the support your needing. I can also relate to seeing G-d bring me through many, many things I look forward to seeing you around
    Does anyone use the chat rooms in here? They are always empty.

I love the title! After so many years of emotional abuse I feel just like that. There's a fight in me to stay who I am but after so long I seem to have forgotten who that is.

Affection
    Hugs, flowers, coffee, e.t.c. - good
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelhugs View Post
    Does anyone use the chat rooms in here? They are always empty.
    The rooms are all open, but some people have been having issues, because, as the software has been updated, a few bugs and gliches have appeared. So, I think as the bugs are worked out, chat will pick up again. On a personal note, I was in chat the other day, and things went very smoothly, so perhaps this is a good sign
    Though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not fear for you are with me.

There is no bravery, except in the face of real fear.

*I am here sporadically atm, due to health issues. If you p.m. me, I may not see it right away. So, don't feel bad, I will respond, but it might take a few days. To get a quicker response, please go to the "speak to mod" section.

Affection
    i want hug
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelhugs View Post

Hi Just a little bit of who I am. I have been through many years of all forms of abuse, among other traumatic events. Some of it I may have asked for by my actions but I did not expect what has happened completely. You think it is done when you leave but the healing process can be just as long if not longer then the abuse. Thank God that I am a survivor and I am keeping my eyes fixed on what is above for this world is only temporary. I look forward to talking to everyone.
    Hello Angelhugs
    I agree that when you leave you think its done, but healing sometimes takes longer than what happened. I never use to think i was still dealing with things from the past until they came to the light, i thought i was over everything but that wasnt true. The only way to real healing is to admit theres something that needs to be healed

+ Reply to Thread