+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello all

Affection
    hugs an bein nise is ok

hello all

Hi All,

I'm Ducks, A survivor with DID. Looking for a safe place to share and meet people who can relate to daily life with DID.
    I was in therapy for a good number of years with a great therapist. Was able to move forward quite a bit.
    Lately tho, things have been more stressed with somethings going on. With the added stress there's been quite a bit of missing time lately, which normally doesn't rattle us too much, just right now it feels different. Since we aren't in therapy now I/we don't really have anyone we can talk to about this because people in my life now, well they'd just never get it.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing and meeting everyone.

Thanks! =)
    ~Ocean (aka Ducks)

Affection
    Hugs, flowers, coffee, e.t.c. - good
    Hi Ducks,
    Glad u stopped in, welcome to fort Lots of people here at fort have d.i.d., myself included. I have received a lot of support and met lots of cool people here too Before I came to Fort there was only a small group of people I knew that understood d.i.d. and accepted me as I was. It has been great to build relationships with people that get it. Anyways, hope you find the support you need
    Though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not fear for you are with me.

There is no bravery, except in the face of real fear.

*I am here sporadically atm, due to health issues. If you p.m. me, I may not see it right away. So, don't feel bad, I will respond, but it might take a few days. To get a quicker response, please go to the "speak to mod" section.

3. The following user says thank you to ZJ for this useful post:

Ducks (12-05-2015)

+ Reply to Thread