+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Too much

Abi_scared Guest

Too much

I don't know why I am posting here but I have never talked about things before and guess I want to open up. I am seeing a much older and very controlling man but he seems to be getting more extreme in his control and wants from me. He likes to humiliate me and it is that which I am finding hard. He really likes humiliating me in front of his friends.

I am sorry to sounds silly and I am not sure what I am even asking. He has come in and stuff happened and I am now up and just looking to tell somebody.

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Hi Abi

I am glad you have reached out for support. Imho it is wrong for anyone to deliberately humiliate you in front of others. Is a mean and heartless thing to do. Not the behaviour of a caring partner.

You do not mention your circumstances...am wondering if you are you afraid to leave, feel trapped in this situation? I know I did.

What helped me was to ring my local DV centre...they helped me to see things more clearly...to look at my options. If you are interested we have details of agencies and hot lines that help people in your situation. If you are interested you will find a link to this info by clicking on the "help" tab in the header.

You are also most welcome to register and join our community if you wish.

For you if I may.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

Abi_scared Guest

too much

Thank you for the kind words Jane. I do feel trapped as he is very controlling and can have a temper. i dont know how to get out. As I said his control and disire to push what is expected of me, I find hard but do not know what action to take.

The humiliation started again as a joke it seemed but has progressed and progressed. The details probably do not matter just that he seems to enjoy it.

Thank you for your support.
    Abi

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Hi Abi...do you have a trusted friend, family member or work mate you could reach out to? I know from experience how hard this can be - however when I did manage to overcome my embarrassment and do this I found that it helped.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

+ Reply to Thread