+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confused

Unregistered Guest

Confused

Hi there ,
    Well basically I went out last night and got very drunk ( stupid I know) I completely blacked out and when I came round ( still quite drunk) I was in a hotel room in the shower with a guy I've never seen or met before . Still a bit wobbly I came out of shower dressed and left . I don't know how I ended up there or who he was and why was I in the shower . Did he want to clean me of evidence or wake me up a bit or what ? My vagina is quite sore today too so I'm guessing he did have sex with me .Needless to say I'm feeling very confused and down today .

Unregistered Guest

Hello

I'm sorry this has happened. It must be a very confusing time, especially because you were so drunk and have no idea how you ended up there.... What a scary experience and one you need to learn from. Do not drink alcohol to the point where you have no idea what you are doing (we've all been there so I'm not judging). Saying that though, even if you are blind drunk it is still NEVER an excuse for someone to take advantage of you.... Have you spoken to anyone else about this? Have you considered going to the police?

Here if you need or want to talk.

Take care

x

Unregistered Guest

Hi

Thanks for replying . I haven't told anyone at all about this . Still feel quite ashamed about it . I know you are right . I will never again drink that much again . I did think about going to the police but thought after it would be pointless . I have no evidence at all . I might however go to speak to a professional at some stage though .

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Hi I agree with the previous respondent...imo no one has the right to touch your body without your specific consent. Bottom line is by you own admission you were too drunk to be unaware of much that was happening...in this state you incapable of giving consent...seems to me like this guy took advantage of the situation. In effect raped you.

Understand that it is your choice to report or not report this situation. Imo a greater priority is to get a sexual infectious disese screening...in my country, family planning centres (FPA) and Rape crises centres provide a drop in servces for people seeking confidential screening if you prefer not to attend your family doctor.

I am so sorry that you ended up in this unsafe situation were taken advantage of.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

Unregistered Guest

Hi

I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you. No one has the right to do that to you. It was not your fault. Even if you were drinking. There's nothing you could do that makes it ok for someone to rape you. I hope you got screened for possible diseases, if you haven't it's not too late. And I hope you have or seek out someone to talk to.

+ Reply to Thread