+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Abusive mom

Unregistered Guest

Abusive mom

I need help me and my friend are both lost.. Her mom is getting worse... All week my friends parents were okay with my friend House sitting well yesterday her mom was taking her and something snapped and my friends phone died so she didn't know where to go and her mom chucked her phone at her making the phone case break when it hit my friend.. And my friend was crying so hard she kept inhaling air and her mom told her to shut the fuck up or she can walk the rest of the way

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Hi welcome to the Fort.

Read your message...always difficult when you hear a story second-hand...and one person's view of what happened.

Up to your friend really. Whether this was a one off incident or a repeating pattern...she is a minor or independent are things that she may wish to take into account. Wonder if she has tried talking calmly to her mother to get her view of the situation...work out how to resolve it?
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

wow I can see y ur concerned for ur friend. im sry ur friend is going through this. must be hard for u that ur on the outside so as a friend u want to help but don't know what to do. I hope things get better for both u and ur friend.

maybe her mom has mental problems or something. sounds like some stuff my mom might try to pull. cuz she switched back and forth with things. can be nice then mean all the sudden. here listening

alice
    theothermoon

this is the other side of the moon

our system accounts, moondreams,alliecat,lunateen,catramoon,rainbowdreams

theothermoon; alice,WILD, and more

+ Reply to Thread