+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for a safe site

curios lils Guest

looking for a safe site

hi i hope its ok we is littles from a did system. we have been looking around at severl sites. trying to figure out where the best place for us be. the thing is we have bigs but we feel weerd talking to them becuz we are pretty new and dont know them well. and we dont know what they think of us. so one problem is they could be on one of the sites we is looking at. which is ok but we dont know if they is on one if we could join too. one site was interresting but it has alot of adds which is annoying. and some could have been nice but wasnt active much.

so im writing this site becuz its the only one i can ask my questions.

so first is this site really active?
    is it safe for lils to be on here?
    can lils pertisipate in most disscusions?
    is there a place for lils talkin to lils?
    if we got a acount can we if bigs is on here alredy? cuz we dont know bigs well yet.
    i dont know if we has been abused or not so i dont know if we can join.
    does your site have lots a adds?
    does it cost money to register?
    we can ask bigs bodys bday but is it ok if we have a email that is different cuz bigs could be here but i dont know.
    can bigs join later after us if this terns out to be a good site?

sorry for all the questions its just really hard trying to find a good site.

hey curios lils

so first is this site really active?
    forums average around 150 new posts per day, there are 5000+ registered members, and about 100 of them log in more or less daily.

is it safe for lils to be on here?
    you can avoid triggery topics because they are all in their separate folders/rooms, so if you dont wanna hear about them - just dont browse their folders. unpleasant people you can put on ignore and/or call mods, they'll take care of it so nobody bothers you.

can lils pertisipate in most disscusions?
    yes, lils are welcome in all forum folders and chat rooms except for three that are for grownups only.

is there a place for lils talkin to lils?
    yes, we have kids corner section thats for littles but that grownups can view and respond if they wish - but we also have a did youth folder in it thats accessible to kids only, and a weekly chat that is for kids only as well.

if we got a acount can we if bigs is on here alredy? cuz we dont know bigs well yet.
    yes, alters are treated as equal community members, no discrimination and no preferential treatment. you dont have to say who your bigs are either.

i dont know if we has been abused or not so i dont know if we can join.
    fort is for people who have been abused only.

does your site have lots a adds?
    no, we have no ads at all.

does it cost money to register?
    no, fort is free.

we can ask bigs bodys bday but is it ok if we have a email that is different cuz bigs could be here but i dont know.
    which email to use is entirely up to you, but date of birth you enter at registration is a legal matter and has to be real.

can bigs join later after us if this terns out to be a good site?
    sure.

hope this helps
    Guidelines | FAQ | Talk to Mods | Get Keys | Contributors Club

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol doing laundry in public:

3. The following 8 users say thank you to Manya for this useful post:

catramoon (03-09-2015),eagle22 (03-09-2015),Eternity (03-04-2015),Iris (04-21-2016),Jane (03-04-2015),kailima (03-06-2015),moondreams (03-04-2015),sunspark (03-04-2015)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    ...and we have a fun games folder.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

5. The following 4 users say thank you to Jane for this useful post:

Eternity (03-04-2015),Manya (03-04-2015),moondreams (03-04-2015),sunspark (03-04-2015)

Safe Sounds Good!

Hello.
    I hadn't found a good DID chat site and am hoping this is one.
    But not only for that, certainly.
    I need it to be safe.
    Thank you for starting this thread.

7. The following user says thank you to CeruleanSea for this useful post:

Jane (12-01-2016)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Hi CeruleanSea

From a systems setup perspective I reckon Fort is as safe as any on-line site can be...admins and mods are the only ones who have access to your registration details including your password and email/IP details and this info remains inaccessible to anyone else...will not be shared (unless this is legally required).

The site is also moderated and any breaches of the guidelines acted on as appropriate to minimise the impact on and enjoyment of the site by other members.

Like with any on-line group it is important for you to also do your bit to maintain your safety...not share your password with anyone else...leave your pc unattended when logged into the site or let anyone else access your account.

I hope this info helps.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

9. The following user says thank you to Jane for this useful post:

eagle22 (03-09-2015)

in a magical place full of toys and candy
    Affection
    high fives and hugs is fine with us
    hello. i think this site is safe. everyone has been really supportive. and its been nice. i like the did section too alot. and theres a section for lils as well and its really nice. plus theres other interesting topics to check out too. and if a certain thing is triggering then we dont have to go into that section. so its really good. hope you like being on this site.

11. The following user says thank you to sunspark for this useful post:

Jane (12-01-2016)

Affection
    Im ok with terms of endearment and online hugs are
    I love these set of questions because its helpful for new members who arent so sure about fort refuge. I remember when I was new to the site. I wasnt sure of what to think. But soon I found out my answers. The fort is the best! Its the only place Ive felt safe enough to open up about my DID without worrying about being judged or hurt or laughed at. I got support and now Ive been a member for awhile and havent left yet. This is the safest site I have ever been to. And I hope for both of you it ends up being that great for you as well.
    catramoon

imagination is the one thing im really good at.
    dreaming is the key.dream about it. then write it down. then i have a story

13. The following 2 users say thank you to catramoon for this useful post:

Jane (12-01-2016),sunspark (03-14-2015)

Safe site :)

Hi this is a good question for people new to fort yes this is a safe site, it doesn't cost and lils are safe here I'm also glad I found this site it has helped me a lot and I sure you will find this site helpful and supportive also

Glad for Famine

Welcome, Famine. I'm new here also and am glad for anyone who finds this wonderful site! Be well.

Thank you

Hi thank you for the information. The questions and answer s were helpful for us too. We are new where too and a little worried too about privacy and how it works. Thanks

17. The following user says thank you to 7+ for this useful post:

Jane (04-27-2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast