+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have an abouse male friend how can i help him

aladydreamer Guest

Have an abouse male friend how can i help him

I am new to this sight and cant seem to get on chat so someone could help me
    please let me know how...
    I have an abused male friend verbal abuse .How can i help him?
    He is very depressed and feels trapped,because he is a male and no one would belive he is being abused.

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Hi aladydreamer

Your friend is lucky to have you to support him...imho that was the most helpful thing anyone did for me when I was in an unhealthy relationship...to be there for me.

As an adult you friend has the right to make his own decisions...but a helpful non-judgement ear of someone independent can really help. I found it hard when people gave me advice (except if I asked for it) but really appreciated my friends who stuck by me...were there for me.

As someone who is asking for support for another...you are not able to register as a member so cannot get access to the chatrooms. Fort membership is open to over 16 year olds seeking to discuss and get support for their own abuse. Whereas guest room is an open folder able to be used by non-members to ask abuse related questions which may be answered by members.

If you are an abuse survivor wanting support for your own recovery...please don't hesitate to send us a further post on your own behalf.

Your friend is so lucky to have you in his corner. For you.
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

3. The following user says thank you to Jane for this useful post:

weepingwillow (04-05-2014)

+ Reply to Thread