+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why must life suck?

Unregistered Guest

Why must life suck?

Starting to question everything in my life from friendships to relationships to religion to family. Started cutting, currently have over 100 scars. Need advice/ help on how to stop, its more of a habit now.

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Realise how tough it can be to honestly appraise all that has gone before...all that we have accepted without much question...sometimes what I discover is upsetting. Much of it I can not change all I can do is accept what has happened and work to change and create a different future. When I reach a life transition point as you now have I find it useful to work with an experienced T...their independent voice helps me to see things more clarity...to sort out what changes I wish to make and to plan how to go about achieving them. I don't know if working with a T is something that you would choose to do but can tell you that I find it helpful.
    Heading off on a mini vacation - some rest and recreation - be back at the end of the week - round about Sunday 24th

Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

Affection
    gently and safely please
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Starting to question everything in my life from friendships to relationships to religion to family. Started cutting, currently have over 100 scars. Need advice/ help on how to stop, its more of a habit now.
    you asked why must life suck
    recon life sucks at times, but then it changes. life is not static though it may feel like it.
    many people get philosophical and re evaluate everything around them and just feel despondent. there will be some things you can change, others you cant. A therapist can help you identify what you can change and how to go about achieving that which may help you to identify the good things and accept what you cant change or control.

if you decide to enter the Fort, there is lots of stuff on self harm, and many members have experienced similar behaviours. here you may get help, support and ideas to help control your habit.

Marley

4. The following user says thank you to Marley for this useful post:

wemultiple (11-29-2013)

+ Reply to Thread