+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Living with DID...

Living with DID...

I feel scared doing this. I have never talked to anyone who has had the same experiences as me. I go to therapy every week and today was my first time that I have dissociated in front of my therapist. It scares me. I don't know what else to say on here, I don't know who is looking and reading it

Affection
    I live on hugs.

We work very hard to keep Fort a safe and friendly place for everyone. The guest room folder here is available for everyone to see and post in, and the other folders are only available to members, and so are a little more private. Welcome.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." -- Robin Williams
    "Don't be afraid of the shadows, that only means there's a light nearby." -- Evanescence
    "So when you’re feeling crazy, and things fall apart, listen to your head, remember who you are." -- Three Days Grace
    "But I am not really worried, I am not overly concerned. You try to tell yourself the things you tell yourself to make yourself forget." -- Counting Crows
    "Our brains are sick, but that's OK!"
    "Peace will win and fear will lose."

"And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it, and keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone."
    "It ain't the speakers that bump hearts, it's our hearts that make the beat!" -- twenty øne piløts |-/

we live inside our little coconut head !!
    Affection
    Hugs are good from those who are safe :)

Affection
    Hugs welcome, Flowers are awesome!
    Hey, welcome to the Fort! If you're able to register, I hope to see you around. Take care, hope your day goes well.

The only normal people you know are the people you don't really know

Fort Cheshire Cat

Affection
    no
    welcome

Affection
    Terms of Endearment
    Welcome Hope to see you around. It is a great place with very nice, supportive people with similiar issues. It's nice to have people who understand what you are going through, at least in a general sense if not specifically.

Affection
    Hugs and Honesty win me over every time.
    Welcome to the Fort. This is a place I have found to be safe and comforting. There are many here who share/relate with your experiences. Hope you join and find what you need. Listening.

Affection
    ya no se
    hi.... dis a safe place.dey be very nice.let allus talk .we hope u find happy palce too. castle special and lotsa nice ones. hope u feel betar. i marjha

Newbie 2

Don't feel bad Im new here as well

live with santa claus and mrs claus ohh i love presents!!!
    Affection
    hugs and kisses
    welcome
    Feels like im falling into your trap my mind is slowly going into your web im so confused.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast