+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 13 year old help me please :'((((( my heart keeps hurting

I smile I laugh Guest

13 year old help me please :'((((( my heart keeps hurting

I am 13 and for a year now I have purged-I starve myself all day ten I eat large amounts of food then be sick toll it's all out my stomach.i have a very stressful life my parents are constantly fighting burning me down saying I'm worthless and I'm selfish and I'm fat I'm 5'9 and 8 stone I really do hate my body it's disgusting I haven't been on any school trips abroad because I am petrified at the thought of other people seeing my fat and saying how far and ugly I am:( I have self harmed once before but mostly my bulimia is affecting me asy chest sometimes gets very painful and tight and I have fainted a few times like just I have had a pain i my chest an now I'm lying in bed it hurts my eyes sting an my chest is just so painful I haven't had periods for like a year and unjust want to be loved which I never will be I want somebody not to give up on me like so many others have:( my mom,dad,boyfriend,friends they have all hurt me and its hard seeing your friends happy and having fun when I am in so much pain mentally and physically inside- but I keep smiling because I don't know how much more I can take I want some people to love me enough to help me get better because its hell and I am in pain just please help:( I always make other people laugh and smile and help them with their problems and I go home and cry myself to sleep because nobody wants me:'((((( I'm crying now as I'm writing this because i know nobody is going to read this because they have better things to do than help me:(

of course lotsa people gonna read this, we got 3k members an hundreds of thousands of visitors, im sure you'll get some responses too.

we a peer support group though, not qualified to help with stuff, can just talk of our personal experiences an such, no professional advice. deeply sorry to hear of all the pain youre going through, just wanting you to know things totally can fall into place for you - theres lotsa 3d support available for these issues, just need to reach out, talk to an adult in 3d. i understand you might not be very comfortable talking to your mom an dad, but theres gotta be someone adult you can trust around you - maybe someone in school, like a teacher or a nurse or a social worker? maybe your friend has a cool parent you can talk to? maybe try hotlines? theres plenty of people who care an wanna help, just gotta find them, an this hard to do on your own, this why thinking maybe a trusted adult can help. we got this page here for teens, might be a helpful reading, got links an stuff too - http://www.fortrefuge.com/teens.php

- this is for you, very much hope you get the help you need
    Guidelines | FAQ | Talk to Mods | Get Keys | Contributors Club

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol doing laundry in public:

Affection
    I live on hugs.
    Sorry to hear that things are so bad for you right now. I deal with self harm, though not with eating disorders. It's hard to deal with on your own. I agree with Manya, I hope there is someone in your life that you can talk to about these things.

I often spend my time making other people feel better too. Sometimes I feel a little better for it, but I hear what you're saying about wanting someone to try to make you laugh for a change.

My life's not perfect, no one's is, but it's a lot better than it was when I was 13. It can get better.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." -- Robin Williams
    "Don't be afraid of the shadows, that only means there's a light nearby." -- Evanescence
    "So when you’re feeling crazy, and things fall apart, listen to your head, remember who you are." -- Three Days Grace
    "But I am not really worried, I am not overly concerned. You try to tell yourself the things you tell yourself to make yourself forget." -- Counting Crows
    "Our brains are sick, but that's OK!"
    "Peace will win and fear will lose."

"And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it, and keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone."
    "It ain't the speakers that bump hearts, it's our hearts that make the beat!" -- twenty øne piløts |-/

Affection
    Terms of Endearment
    Hi there. I read what you said and I'm sorry that you have so much pain. 13 is hard and i know it can get better. I agree too that there got to be some adult who can help find what you need to heal. Is hard to trust i know. Want you to know people do care cuz i care about you as another person. Don't give up and keep finding ways like this to reach out and maybe will be easier to reach out to 3D person too.

for you.

Talking

You are not fat and people will love you we get hurt a lot in live but eventually we find someone who loves us anoth to make us feel happy you are still young your mam and dad are wrong to make you feel like that dont hurt yourself just because people arnt happy in there own lives so they have to make others feel worthless just remember life may suck now but you can make the future so nuch better you will find people to love and care for you just keep looking and untill than u can always come chat to people on here hope this helps xx

Quote Originally Posted by Hayhay View Post
    u can always come chat to people on here
    No, actually you cant. You have to be over 16yo to participate in fort forums/chat.
    Guidelines | FAQ | Talk to Mods | Get Keys | Contributors Club

*Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol doing laundry in public:

O ok well u can always post

guest Guest

of course we care

i am very sorry you are going through this :( your family has no right to raise you like that. you are not a bad person, and you have so much value. you deserve to get away from them and start healing
    (((safe hugs))) if okay...

Affection
    Surviving on hugs these days.
    Hello 13 yo Guest,
    Have you tried googling for support groups that will help minors? There are those that do exist.
    Here are some key words that I just tried:
    bulimia support groups for minors, uk
    (I'm assuming from your language that you are from the UK. If I'm incorrect, place the correct nation in lieu of the UK.)
    In the meantime, do seek support from a trusted adult somewhere. There are adults who can be trusted and who will try to get you the help that you need.

Unregistered Guest
    I don't know if you are seeing anyone about the bulimia, but there are very effective treatments for it. I have experienced issues with weight gain (almost a 100lbs in one year). Starving yourself makes it worse. It helped me to think about meals as either healthy or unhealthy meals: nothing to feel bad about eating an apple. When I feel like eating for comfort's sake I take time to prepare a good healthy meal--chicken or a stir fry or something and I also plan a day for exercise. Exercise is important, but don't overdo yourself. Start with small goals and take your time. Everything worth doing takes time.

+ Reply to Thread