+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a friendly Hi from the newbie :)

Affection
    I don't discriminate; I hate everyone equally! XD (Srsly, though, hugs are awesome.)
    Quote Originally Posted by amandahelps21 View Post
    Im new to this site and have alot to offer and share! i have no clue how to make a post so i can get started. Can somebody please be willing to help me lol?
    Well, you seem to have figured out a little bit, anyway. Just keep doin' what you've been doin'. Can browse the folders in forums, check stuff out, see if you wanna contribute to a discussion or start your own thread! If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us mods.

Affection
    All are welcome.

Hello. I am new too!

I have just registered for this site. I hope to meet some friends who I can share with.

Affection
    Love Hugs
    Hi amandahelps21. Glad you found the fort. Any moderator can also direct you and help answer questions. If you want to make your first "own" post go to the forums and click on New Member Introductions. Then at the top click on post new thread. That should allow you to introduce yourself in your own posting. Let me say welcome and I hope I told you the proper way to do it. Hope to see you around the fort.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12