+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Self-harming - unwanted urges

Affection
    Anything non-rel8gious is welcome and appreciated.
    Stopping takes time, even when you really want to. You have to replace the SI with other coping mechanisms before stopping for any real period can be achieved in my experience. Also relapse is a part of recovery, I've relapsed more times than I can count over the years, the thing that helps me is to remember it's not a failure just a sign that there's still things to work on. I hope that you can find the will to keep trying.
    -Kit
    I'm not crazy, when I talk to myself someone else answers .
    Us: Melody female 3, Tammy female 3.5, Lo female 6, Childe female 8, Kim female 8-9, Annabell female 12, Jeremy male formerly 12 now 18, Berserker female 15, Ruska female 15, Kaylee Female 16-17, Marie(formerly Sadist) female 18, Seth male19, Shadow female 20, Kit(host)androgynous 23, Arty(Artemis) female 26, Riley male to female transgender 30, Bestial female fox/wolf age unknown, Ravage male fox/wolf age unknown. Groups: hidden ones 60 members only known Arman Male age ?, locked up ones 19 members, and fragile ones 205 members(65 complete people and 140 fragments) ages unknown, puppets(newly found) number and ages unknown, our core female age 3 (name left off out of respect to others in the family (system))

423 days(1 year 58 days) since self harm stopped

2. The following 2 users say thank you to fox13 for this useful post:

Jane (05-05-2014),weepingwillow (05-06-2014)

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    If you are interested we also have some useful resources (including distraction techniques) on this subject in out library. Library link in the header or click on this hyperlink http://www.fortrefuge.com/library.php
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567