+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and Comments from those not yet registered here!!

Lala is offline ╰დ╮Reformatting❤ Me╭დ╯
    Affection
    Hugs are nice!

Questions and Comments from those not yet registered here!!

You do not have to be registered to post a comment here but please know that the post will need to be approved before it appears. This helps us keep out spammers.
    It usually doesn't take long though.

Lala
    We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
    Charles R. Swindoll
    Guidelines | TOS | Registration Agreement | FAQ | Chat Technical Issues | Joining Private Folders | Posting YouTube | Ignore A User | Report a post/PM
    I don't represent the staff in all of my posts. Most of this is just my personal reply!

Befrienders Worldwide- Help for suicidal feelings in over 40 countries.

Affection
    Warm Hugs and Daisy Petals

Registered?

So if we are a member then we are already registered?? Please excuse my ignorance!
    "Carpe Diem - Shamar Leb"
    We cannot direct the Wind, But we can adjust our Sails!
    The Onstage Folks; Lucea, Rach, Lucille, Faye, The Director, Rae, Ray, Faith, Love, Sorrow ...
    The Kids; Fanny, Lucy, Fay ... The One who was born in this body, Our Hostess, the One we have protected; Little Rachel
    The Behind the Scene's Folks; Joy, Brother, Hope, Core-A, Core-E, The Children, {who carried the pain} Walker, Little Miss, Peace, The Black...
    The Ones we really don't know yet; Lou, Dawn, Light, Ra`chel {Pronounced ra SHEL - Our French Gal}
    Dark
    We are a Daisy, A Work in Progress, who is just trying to be! 2t3qg

Lala is offline ╰დ╮Reformatting❤ Me╭დ╯
    Affection
    Hugs are nice!
    Yes
    We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
    Charles R. Swindoll
    Guidelines | TOS | Registration Agreement | FAQ | Chat Technical Issues | Joining Private Folders | Posting YouTube | Ignore A User | Report a post/PM
    I don't represent the staff in all of my posts. Most of this is just my personal reply!

Befrienders Worldwide- Help for suicidal feelings in over 40 countries.

4. The following user says thank you to Lala for this useful post:

Lucea (03-19-2012)

Affection
    safe hugs, big smiles, happy to be your friend!

I would do the same :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucea View Post
    So if we are a member then we are already registered?? Please excuse my ignorance!
    you are not ignorant...ignorance is walking into the men's bathroom at the airport; oops excuse me, pardon me, yikes!! sorry, sorryhaha
    well, we don't know..it all looks the same
    Haven

Unregistered Guest

desperately seeking help

I left an emotionally destructive relationship 3 weeks ago for the 14th time. I have no car no money, therefore it's not easy to get to where I need to go to get help. I just need to talk with other women with similar DV issues to connect, share and support so that I can heal. I can't seem to get registered here...The referred by keeps kicking me out. Do I have to be referred by someone within to become registered??? This is the first and only chat room I have been able to find. Even though my abuser did not leave physical marks (I wish he had, it would be easier than this rollercoaster ride) I would have left sooner. NO DISRESPECT to those of you that have been on the physical abuse end. But the emotional scars left are intolerable at times...my heart and mind is just shredded!!!! Can anyone help?????

Unregistered Guest

Mrs t

Im in a situation similar no marks left and I've never called the police on him. Saturday he took his truck and ramed my suv in the drivers side while I was in it cause I was trying to leave and he caught me at the gas station. I'm lucky I wasn't seriously hurt we left the seen and came back home. Cause I was scared he would hurt my dogs. I have less than 100.00 and no where to go that I can take my dogs with me and I refuse to leave them. Please help

Unregistered Guest

Can I get an account reactivated?

Hello,

I registered with Fort Refuge a while back (probably over a year ago) and then didn't end up coming back until now. I was able to reset my password by using the 'lost password' link, but now the site isn't letting me into any of the areas that are for members only.

I'm guessing unused accounts/usernames may get deactivated. If this is the case, is there a way to reactivate my account. I'd like to be able to use my original username.

Thanks!

-darkporcelain

violet is offline Refreshing breeze of love
    Affection
    Love them.
    Fort doesn't deactivate registered accounts. Since you know your username and password, try logging on. If you cannot log on and get an error message, please post the error message.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,

I registered with Fort Refuge a while back (probably over a year ago) and then didn't end up coming back until now. I was able to reset my password by using the 'lost password' link, but now the site isn't letting me into any of the areas that are for members only.

I'm guessing unused accounts/usernames may get deactivated. If this is the case, is there a way to reactivate my account. I'd like to be able to use my original username.

Thanks!

-darkporcelain

violet is offline Refreshing breeze of love
    Affection
    Love them.
    Hi darkporcelain,

E-mail the Fort Refuge admin account at admin@fortrefuge.com. In that e-mail explain what your username is, what you have tried to do, and any error message you might be getting. The admin who responds will be able to sort this out for you.

You might also want to check your e-mail trash and spam folders for any e-mails with confimation links that you may need to click, but that is only a guess. Your fastest way to find a solution is to e-mail admin@fortrefuge.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,

Thanks!

-darkporcelain

11. The following user says thank you to violet for this useful post:

Jane (10-17-2013)

jayb Guest

Aggression Questionnaire

I just took this questionnaire and it showed percentages for each of the four factors at the end. Does anyone know how that percentage is computed, since a scale of 1-5 is used for the items? I'd love to know how the test arrives at 30% for PA. 30% of what?

jayb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast