+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: How did you find us?

Still Coping Guest
    I was having a really bad day and needed someone to listen so I googled “rape survivors forum.” Yours was the 2nd or 3rd link down. The first site I tried had a bunch of bullshit security questions and wanted a lot of personal information. Not cool when you’re dealing with survivors who probably want to remain anonymous. So I said screw it and came here. I’m pretty happy the first site was total crap because I like it here. It feels safer somehow. ��

Affection
    Kindness & hugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Coping View Post
    I was having a really bad day and needed someone to listen so I googled “rape survivors forum.” Yours was the 2nd or 3rd link down. The first site I tried had a bunch of bullshit security questions and wanted a lot of personal information. Not cool when you’re dealing with survivors who probably want to remain anonymous. So I said screw it and came here. I’m pretty happy the first site was total crap because I like it here. It feels safer somehow. ��
    Good you found us - you're welcome to join if you wish. To do this read guideines doc and if these sit ok with you - click on the register link and fill in the online registration form - post an initial post - maybe into the welcome folder (but your choice ) and once it is approved (shows on the board) you will be good to go...one of our community.

For you
    Rest in my arms precious child; cradled and warm. You are safe. The war is over.

Affection
    High-fives and hugs
    It has been a few years since I found this site, but I was looking up signs of a narassitic articles and came across this site.

catmom
    'Hey, sometimes you gotta go in-sane to out-sane the sane. You know what I'm sane-in?'
    'Doesn't a hug deserves a hug?'
    -Regular show (cartoon)
    Well, I'm scared I'm scared I'm scared I'm scared to death.
    And I'm scared to keep on going on my way. Yeah.
    Well, I'm scared I'm scared I'm scared I'm scared to death.
    And I'll tell myself I'm special till the end.
    -Mongolian Chop Squad (slip out)

Affection
    hugs and kisses,but mind the feathers please.
    I Googled DID forums and RA survivors sites
    " A person's a person no matter how small" Horton the Elephant.
    "Why,sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast" Lewis Carroll,Alice In Wonderland.

Unregistered Guest

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Lala View Post
    I am curious to those who are just now coming across the Fort and for those who are already registered here:

How did you find us?

Did someone recommend you here or maybe a random search on something abuse related or perhaps something totally UNRELATED to our theme but the site caught your attention anyway?

Interested to hear from you!
    I found this on google, why .. Sometimes I feel a bit different Ive dealt with a few stuff in my past. So it helps me give a few inputs on a few people posts. I definitely enjoy this site very much. I feel it should definitely be out there more so people can definitely be more open to say how they feel, even if they don't share there personal name information. but to be able to speak it to other will help completely .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021