+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find us?

I found the site via google. I don't remember exactly what I typed in, but I am so glad that I found this place.

2. The following user says thank you to lizdreamer for this useful post:

jlc20m (03-11-2012)

I was at my college's computer lab and the girl next me wa on this site so I decided to check it out when I got home because I saw it said "Abuse survivors community" and I loved it. I was I would have said more than just hi to her. I wish I could find her on here.

I was recommended this site from another site, on the basis that this site has a chatroom. I spend more of my time in chat than I do on the board. So this is advantageous for me.

Affection
    OK with all
    I was searching the net for DID/PTSD info, support, etc. I found the Fort and have been here ever since.
    MANYSOULS

Sometimes I question my sanity, occasionally it replies!!!

Affection
    there is always strenght left in you
    i have been surfing the net all over the last few days, thats how I found you. the site seems to be carefully thought through in particular in terms of safety and thats what I liked
    a

Affection
    I think its nice to share hugs, but wont be offended if others dont

finding the fort

i found the site buy typing self harm chat, i looked at a few but this site and info i read seemed most suited to me. so hello ev1

New Here

Hello Everyone, I am new here nd not really sure what to say...I found this pace by typing in domestic violence chat. I am looking to chat and just be able to be " ME " with no pressure, I just seoerated from my husband of 28 yrs yesterday. I am already being pressured in to going back to him, this control is hat i need not have any longer..and he cant see that, even after he tried to kill me last Saturday.. nd I just need to talk I suppose.. but Im gkd i found this place

I did a search on people that hurt themselves, not sure how to use this site yet but trying to figure it out

Affection
    hugz welcome! no termz ov endearment tho
    "i" too typed in DID/*B*SE, and the Fort came up.

To this day it has/is the best site "i" have found and am so grateful it is here!
    :tnk~~BETH~OUR LIL ANGEL~~
    Kaven RANT ZILLA~~

jlc20m is offline under redevelopment~check back soon
    Affection
    All are welcome
    Google Canada. Glad I did.

jlc20m et al
    All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. Charles M. Schulz
    ~ The Formation (ever evolving) ~
    Baby, Kira, Katey, Aleshia & Aleshia 2, Kerry, Amanda, Mandy, Alisa, Little Eva, Emily & Emily 2, Haley & Haley 2, Emma (Little Em), Justina, Miranda, JustMe, Maggia, Pain
    Tracie, Jen, Julie, Sarah, Micah, Betha, Lindsay, Helen, Hanna, Kendra, Jarid
    Jessica, Samantha, 17
    Lyn, Chris, Michael, The Nameless Ones (nine in number), The Sentry, Caelan, Kyran, Samuel, jlc20m (host), Abigail
    Hidden Group (Spirit Guides, 12 in number), Leah (Angel), Roululend
    Others???
    :st Honorary Member of The Troll Patrol :st

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast