+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find us?

Affection
    Anything non-rel8gious is welcome and appreciated.
    I went to gogle looking for help with SI fort came up and being an ab*se survivor I said why not maybe this place will help. So glad I did, it's one of the best descisions I ever made. Thanks everyone for always listening, caring and being there.
    -Kit
    I'm not crazy, when I talk to myself someone else answers .
    Us: Melody female 3, Tammy female 3.5, Lo female 6, Childe female 8, Kim female 8-9, Annabell female 12, Jeremy male formerly 12 now 18, Berserker female 15, Ruska female 15, Kaylee Female 16-17, Marie(formerly Sadist) female 18, Seth male19, Shadow female 20, Kit(host)androgynous 23, Arty(Artemis) female 26, Riley male to female transgender 30, Bestial female fox/wolf age unknown, Ravage male fox/wolf age unknown. Groups: hidden ones 60 members only known Arman Male age ?, locked up ones 19 members, and fragile ones 205 members(65 complete people and 140 fragments) ages unknown, puppets(newly found) number and ages unknown, our core female age 3 (name left off out of respect to others in the family (system))

423 days(1 year 58 days) since self harm stopped

Affection
    Whatever is more comfortable for you.
    My friend showed me this site a long time ago. I just had to remember what it was called (took me a while). -Sarah
    "It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow" -Robert Hutchings Goddard

Affection
    angelic karmic hugs
    What does SI stand for?

Oh just found this site, some guy on yahoo wanted a chatroom to speak about his abuse without anyone in his family seeing or spying that he is indeed TALKING OUT of the house which is the first step to healing.

Affection
    No Prayers or Bible Verses. Hugs OK.
    A friend who is on this site told me about this place. I am glad. Thanks. You know who you are.

Affection
    anything honest is ok
    I went online looking for support groups for survivors of sra
    DANCE like nobody is watching,Sing like nobody is listening,Love like nobody has hurt you.

Red face

I found forte whilst watching youtube videos of people with DID. I myself am not diagosed with DID but I have PTSD and emerging BPD. I'm so glad I found forte

unregistered Guest

How I found this site

I was randomly googling info about abuse and ran across it. The wealth of information here is awesome!

Affection
    Hugs are always accepted :3
    I had been looking for a couple of years and had given up. Then I just googled it about a month ago and tried to go to several sites, but they were fruitless and and felt belittling. I finally scrolled enough and found Fort. This site seemed like one that was created by survivors not people wanting to know into others' lives. I wish I had found it sooner. I love here, though!
    Denken Sie daran, wir sind Träumer - Remember, we are dreamers.
    Her compass was cracked and North was six feet underground.
    I'll never stand down. This is my war. I BUILT MYSELF A F****** IRON ARMY.

"I get groovy, now turn it on and fight
    Seal the deal, and let's boogie for a while
    Let's get groovy, burning out with rage
    Seal the deal, and let's do it all again"

Volbeat - Seal The Deal

Affection
    Hugs and nicknames are OK
    I found this place through an abuse survivor blog on tumblr.

Hi
    I found you by looking at other sites and they all wanted to date each other, or talk about dumb thing. No one real help each other. They want to know how old you where. If you where dating some one. They did help at all. I felt like meat to them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast